Hello from Ontario

spooky spoon

Hello everyone, I am a modeler living in Toronto Ontario.  I am primarily a ship modeler, but I have become very interested in armour recently.  I bought a few kits (Tamiya Marder 1, which I'm currently building, dragon stug 3 (number 6008 I believe), dragon stug iv (number 9038), and a meng FT-17).  I'm hoping to be able to get some advice from some people with more experience than me.

Below are some picture of Hobby Boss's 1/350 French Battleship Condorcet which I'm currently working on.  Any feedback or criticism would be greatly appreceated. 

spacer.pngsspacer.png

• Like 3

On 06/03/2022 at 14:53, Tony Whittingham said:

Welcome, spooky spoon,

Nice job on the Condorcet, will observe with interest!

TW

I currently have a build log for it on the model ship world forum, which I can link if you like.  I'll start uploading pictures here too though. 

2 hours ago, spooky spoon said:

I currently have a build log for it on the model ship world forum, which I can link if you like.  I'll start uploading pictures here too though. 

Oh, so that's YOUR thread? I saw it the other day and thought "What a coincidence. Two modelers with exactly the same name, making exactly the same model at exactly the same time! Seems rather spooky to me." 😁

Welcome aboard. Regards from Jeff.