GECKO HARD TO GET IN THE UK (WHAT A LOAD OF TOSH)

I have just seen on a thread about the Airfx 1/35 Katy that the Gecko version will serve a different market which I agree with, but there was a post stating the Gecko is hard to get in the UK.

What a load of tosh, and the poster of that statement just need to open their eyes, and google Gecko UK.

Tiger Hobbies supply this brand to over 100 UK outlets 

Also Tiger Hobbies hold near all their release in stock with more coming with the new Scimitar in April

Just check our website we have at least 25 of the 35 lines released so far in stock and thats without stock at our dealers.

GECKO-MODELS-1:35-Daimler-Armoured-Car-Mk-1-35GM0011 (tigerhobbies.co.uk)

Also the price of the AIrfix kit is slowly creeping up from about £27.00 to now £35.00, you may be surprised at the cost of the Gecko version once we release it, the cost will not be double no where near it.

We may end up with a bit of a price war, as something as just happened that was vailed threatened at the IPMS Nationals and has wee weed me off.  

Edited by TIGER HOBBIESLIMITED

Well time to release the RRP in the UK of the Gecko WW2 British Ambulance K2/Y Katy

There has been speculation that the Gecko Model will be double that of the Airfix version which is now £33.99 so you could expect £67.99 RRP which would be reasonable as the Gecko one comes with far better detail.

But its not £67.99 RRP not even £59.99 RRP or even £49.99 RRP but a very reasonable £39.99 before dealer discount which we have no problem with unlike others