Hello from Scotland

Black Dragon

Hi all,

First of all thank you for allowing me to join.

I've been back into modeling, mainly WW2 AFV's for the last few years but work and family keeps getting in the way so its is slow process.  I've recently finished a 1/35 King Tiger diorama, and currently have a 1/35 FAMO on the bench and a 1/200 Bismarck (and Pontos PE set) that i've just started to prep the hull for its first primer coat.  The plan is to continue with the AFV's and complete Bismarck in around 18 months.

I'm also an ex 'Tankie' (3 RTR) so very familiar with Chieftain Mk 5 to 11 and Challenger 1, plus the odd 432 and 434, so I may be able to contribute in these areas.

Currently living in Fife Scotland.

Steve

13 minutes ago, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

Hello Steve … :post1: from the city by the lake Chicago USA, Im mostly an military aircraft builder myself. If it helps my favorite British Tank is the Chieftain, and I do hope to build one or two someday. 

Dennis

Thank you Dennis.  I was in your fair city with work a few years ago and spent a very pleasant St Paddy's day in Millenium Park - great times 😀

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Black Dragon said:

Thank you Dennis.  I was in your fair city with work a few years ago and spent a very pleasant St Paddy's day in Millenium Park - great times 😀

Well that must have been fun. If you ever get back say hello and maybe we can get together and talk shop about models. 

Welcome on board! I'm across on the west coast a couple of miles NW of Glasgow airport. Plenty of good stuff to see on here and lots and lots of very talented people to learn from.

Eng