Track and trace covid scam!

Alfisti

Have received 2 SMS text messages stating that I have come into contact with someone who has tested positive for covid.The text states to order a test kit,and click on the link,which appears very genuine.The problem being,the 2 links are completely different,and I have never been active with track and trace,nor have any of my friends.

Dave.

I'm gonna go a wee bit "political" here (my apologies to Mike and all the other Mods). 

35 Billion Quid spent on the Track & Trace system...? I think we can all see where the real scam happened.

Chris.   

• Like 3

11 hours ago, spruecutter96 said:

I'm gonna go a wee bit "political" here (my apologies to Mike and all the other Mods). 

35 Billion Quid spent on the Track & Trace system...? I think we can all see where the real scam happened.

The moeny is spent on Test, track and trace.

85 % of the £37 billion has been spent on testing; given that there have ben some 480 million tests performed since March 2020 - at an average cost of £65 a test.

Yes, there has been unparalled waste - paying consultants up to 5 or 6 thou a day was always ridiculous, but something that many people forget is that local authority units that track and trace are usually only tracing say 30 or 40 people in a localised area who ate in a restaurant where say E Coli or Salmonella was found, not all of the contacts of say tens of thousands of people throughout the country who've contracted covid on a day, every day for 2 years.

The cost figures can be found easily by the way in NAO or ONS reports.

To be frank, I don't really care how they justify that figure. It is incredibly easy to hide incompetence, hubris and greed in a load of supposed "facts". With the exception of the vaccination-jab programme, the government's handling of the Covid crisis has been shockingly poor, haphazard and random. 

Chris.  

• Like 5

• Julien locked this topic