CITROEN Traction Avant Cabrio 1/8 (Heller)

21 minutes ago, keefr22 said:

È piuttosto buono -:degno:

Costruzione sbalorditiva! Il motore e gli interni sono fantastici (adoro la borsa nel bagagliaio!) e la vernice sembra impeccabile - di che colore è?

Keith

thank you. It was a very demanding job almost, I say almost, at the levels of the Ferrari F40 concept. The colors are acrylic: - green RAL 6005. - black RAL 9005.

• Thanks 1

My Sicilian wife would say: "Minchia"! Fantastic work🤩🤩 Model or scratch? Great attention to details and all in scale. Perfect.

I'm working on 1/35 Tamiya Traction Avant, so your work is very useful to me. Do you have some wip pics?

Ciao

Filippo 

33 minutes ago, Phil1960 said:

Mia moglie siciliana direbbe: "Minchia"! Fantastico lavoro 🤩🤩 Modello o graffio? Grande attenzione ai dettagli e tutto in scala. Perfetto.

Sto lavorando su 1/35 Tamiya Traction Avant, quindi il tuo lavoro è molto utile per me. Hai qualche foto di wip?

Ciao

Filippo 

thank you, it is the famous 1/8 heller kit transformed into custom convertible. This is the WIP link: https://www.modellismo.net/forum/statico-work-progress/131180-citroen-traction-avant-cabriolet-1934-heller-1-8-scale.htmlspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

I can only add my admiration for your build to the other comments already here. I bought this 1/8 Heller recently with a view to future proofing and the probability that my eyesight will continue to degenerate - the bigger the bits the better the build (probably not!) ☺️

May I ask how you determined the RAL colours that you state. I'm at the paint stage of a Citroen DS19 body and having trouble matching a light blue.

8 hours ago, modelbautony said:

I can only add my admiration for your build to the other comments already here. I bought this 1/8 Heller recently with a view to future proofing and the probability that my eyesight will continue to degenerate - the bigger the bits the better the build (probably not!) ☺️

May I ask how you determined the RAL colours that you state. I'm at the paint stage of a Citroen DS19 body and having trouble matching a light blue.

Hello and thanks. The ral color is a four-digit identifier for mixing colors, I chose the one I liked the most. here the link ...

https://www.ralcolor.com/

• Thanks 1

On 13/4/2022 at 19:30, bigbadbadge said:

Wowee, che modello fantastico, tutti i dettagli sorprendenti e la tua conversione sono sbalordito, anche quella è una collezione eccezionale.

Ottimo lavoro.

Chris

Many thanks...

• Like 1