GWH 1/48 Sukhoi Su-35S Flanker E

2 minutes ago, redcap said:

Absolutely fantastic build and finish Duncan. What colours did you use for the camo as your  model is probably the most realistic in-scale representation of it I have seen.

Great stuff!

Gary

I used the Mr Paint colours that are specifically for the Su-35S. I used 3/4 of a bottle of the the lightest blue on this so make sure you have plenty of that colour.

Duncan B

• Thanks 1

That's a cracker! Absolutely stunning build there my friend. I know what you mean about the size as I'm part way through the Hobbyboss SU-27...what beasts these Flanker kits are and require a lot more planning and space when building. Thanks for sharing your photos....a real inspiration 👍

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, binbrook87 said:

That's a cracker! Absolutely stunning build there my friend. I know what you mean about the size as I'm part way through the Hobbyboss SU-27...what beasts these Flanker kits are and require a lot more planning and space when building. Thanks for sharing your photos....a real inspiration 👍

Towards the end of the build I was having trouble picking the thing up as there are so many little aerials and stuff just waiting to be launched off into the maw of the carpet monster.

Duncan B

Absolutely outstanding !!

The part of the nozzles is incredible. I have painted some Amigo Models nozzles in 1/72 scale and I was satisfied with the result I got. After seeing what you've done I think I'm going to go to a corner of the room and start crying...

Although the work on the nozzles has driven me crazy, it is an absolutely winning model in all aspects.

Congratulations !!

Andrés S.

• Thanks 1