Tu-95MS Bear H

Outstanding model and love some of those camera angles . Well done and thanks for showing

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you all for the comments they are very much appreciated.

5 hours ago, bzn20 said:

Outstanding model and love some of those camera angles

Thanks. I use my phone, so taking close up shots of bigger models gets difficult, hence the odd camera angles tend to happen because of my poor skills more than anything.

1 hour ago, twinpin said:

Was 27002 from a spray can or tin?  Did you need to leave it a long time to dry before polishing ?

Its from a tin There are three I use- 27001 matt alumium, 27002 gloss aluminium, 27003 steel. The gloss one is the one I use most of all. When sprayed its really shiney and doesnt need polishing in my view. Its best left for a good 7-8 hrs before masking it with tape, although it is usually touch dry after half an hour. None of this range really lend themselves to brush painting.

1 hour ago, daggerphil said:

I havent posted for years - but this has prompted me to say 'bejaysus Im very impressed, a thing of beauty'.

Have you made a Bison?

Thank you very much. I havn't made a Bison but have always wanted to. They seem a bit hard to get now.  I have made an Amodel Tu-126 Moss which is quite a bit larger than the Bear. Its in RFI somewhere if you would like to see it.

• Like 1