Big Jet TV - live streaming landings at Heathrow.

GrahamS

I’ve been watching BJTV (perhaps an unfortunate abbreviation…..) again with the Typhoons leaving Coningsby. Exciting stuff, especially the one that went into a near vertical climb!

what I’m trying to work out is what all the hate is about? While he does talk rubbish at times, he’s not that bad.

Graham

2 hours ago, Paul Bradley said:

I don't understand the haters either. If you don't like, don't watch. 

I just mute him. 

Indeed, though if you mute him you also loose the fabulous roar of the engines!

Graham.

Reminds me of the days I'd sometimes go stand with the 'spotters' by the crash gate, and listen to some of the drivvle they'd come out with.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed watching BJTV but some of the comments, especially at Conningsby......

If you've ever had the (dis)pleasure of being close to him, him requesting you move out the way (he got annoyed because I wouldn't) and have him invited to do some work at your aviation company (to which he was never invited again due to his attitude and rudeness) you'd understand some of the less than favourable comments.

Good for him for spotting a nice and filling it, but I don't watch it, the drivel and inaccuracies are too much, and you don't need to carry that arrogance around with you.