nyloc nuts?

Bozothenutter

@junglierating That link redirected to some wood screws and I'm guessing that they are not in scale... 🙂

@Bozothenutter I could not find any nyloc-style nuts in any scale (you forgot to specify...) so I think that your best option is to cut some circles from styrene tube and add them to your regular Masterclub nuts. Alternatively, Tom Anyz is always open to suggestions for new products, so maybe you can ask him at anyz.io and you never know. Or you could ask for help in the 3D print forum, as some members do make things as one-offs.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ade H said:

@junglierating That link redirected to some wood screws and I'm guessing that they are not in scale... 🙂

@Bozothenutter I could not find any nyloc-style nuts in any scale (you forgot to specify...) so I think that your best option is to cut some circles from styrene tube and add them to your regular Masterclub nuts. Alternatively, Tom Anyz is always open to suggestions for new products, so maybe you can ask him at anyz.io and you never know. Or you could ask for help in the 3D print forum, as some members do make things as one-offs.

Ade ...they do fixings for everything metal work woodwork small big large and miniture....give them a call very helpful....other vendors are available but local to me 

Thanks all for the suggestions.

Lots to try out here.

To show how 'nuts' I am....

It annoys me the Masterclub stuff is all straight faces and lacking the distinctive angle on the top and bottom of a nut.

A quick scrape on the corners will give a suitable illusion.

I actually thought of @Jo NZ's suggestion  I use F360 and the McMaster Carr catalog is only a click away.

• Like 2