Hello there ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป

Lummy06

@Mike
Iโ€™m great thanks not really in the same boat as you as Iโ€™m only a young โ€˜whipper snapperโ€™ย ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคชย . suffering in bed with covid at the moment but not as bad for me as others have had it. Mainly gutted as I donโ€™t want to contaminate my bomber resupply set I am almost finished applying stickers with๐Ÿฅฒ. But at least I miss some of my last year of school๐Ÿคฃ:cwl:

5 hours ago, Lummy06 said:

But at least I miss some of my last year of school๐Ÿคฃ:cwl:

Ooh heck, you are young!ย  oughta be a law against it! ;)

ย 

Get well soon, and start posting some of your progress.ย  Our hobby needs more yoof in it if it's to continue :)

Thank you Iโ€™m one of those young ones that wants to be different than other youths and I enjoy modelling and my dad I think was glad about my passion for this hobby in fact he was the one who 3 years back said he built a spitfire when he was young when we were In hobby craft looking at models and I picked up a revell spitfire and that was the first model I built ( with his help of course:cwl:). I will keep you guys up to date once Iโ€™m able to start againย ๐Ÿ‘

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Lummy06 said:

@Corsairfoxfouruncle

thank you

I'm in the uk covid keeping me awake sort of glad as the weather is horrible like normal will be better soon once me and my family have gotten over it then I can use my new spray boothย :yahoo:

Sorry to say Ive had the โ€œVidโ€ myself, sickest Iโ€™ve been in years. I got my dose in February of 2020 though, right when all this fun was just starting. My sincere hopes you get back to normal soon. If I can help please ask, I started building kits in 1979 and only stopped once for competitive burnout.ย 

• 2 weeks later...

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

ย 

1st photo:

bedford mwd (left)

standard tilly ( middle)

david brown tractor (right)

2nd photo:

david brown tractor rear

3rd Photo:

oil bowser

4th photo:

david brown tractor hitched up to oil bowser

5th and 6th photo:

Standard tilly with home mixed mud paint effect.

ย 

finally free from covidย :yahoo:ย here is the bomber resupply set from airfix.

ย 

ย 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...