ERF B series BRS

Modellers Resource ERF B series transkit on Volvo donor kit. Has to be said if you're used to KFS transkits this might be a shock 😁 I had some fit problems and locating points weren't great but eventually managed to get a result! Not for the inexperienced though.  1/24 scale

Photos not up to usual standard cos my main lens is away being repaired. Taken with a phone!

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 25

Liking the B series brought back lots of memories from the good old bad old days….

drove one to Italy and back for 3years before upgrade to F12 385 pusher on an A plate thanks for posting…

Paul.

• Like 1

Just lovely Wolfie , if only some company would put these old British " heavies " out as complete kits it would open up a new chapter in our hobby .

The only time I ever drove ERFs was many years ago when working for a coach builders , we built the bodies on two long wheel base chassis for the

BBC outside broadcasting . They had a five foot extension in the middle of the chassis , they were long sods ! . `Took them down to Sheffield for

painting , brought them back a few days later . Very interesting and a great pleasure .

Don .

• Like 1