Compressor for H&S Evolution cr plus

MajorCalloway

I have been using the Bambi silent air BB24V for the past three years and have found no fault with it, quiet, reliable and the 5 gallon air tank meaning that it only need to work occasionally.

https://bambi-air.co.uk/products/budget-range-silent-air-compressors/

Not the cheapest but worth every penny and one of my better purchases, I heartily recommend it.

• Like 2

If you are looking for a good quality. quiet compressor we normally  suggest the little-jet compressor.

£140, no tank, but can output 30psi  without a problem. They are made by the same group as your airbrush & I've been selling them for getting on for 20 years.

I've had only one duff compressor in that time ( something inside had broken).  2 years guarentee price will be going up shortly, currently £140.

Little-jet compressor.

Will haveone at the Shuttleworth Show Tomorrow.

Paul

• Like 1

Well my compressor looks very like the little-jet above but is a no-name version (and it was cheap).  It’s worked fine for several years, plenty of air for airbrushing using H&S.  No tank but no family complaints about the noise when running, so it must be quieter than being on zoom model meets apparently!

• Like 1