Matchbox 1/32 Puma

Thank you Tallyho, I really wanted to do something with this as I had one as a teenager and destroyed it, so when I had the chance to get one and redo it I set about doing what I could to it I ended up with over 250 photos of the build as I did so much.

I started it in Aug 2019 and finished it July 2020 building it on and off with other projects.

Very nice indeed and it brings some memories back,.... good and bad! 

I didn`t realise that the rotor blades folded and I never saw the cockpit doors in use,..... but they do show off the great detail.

Cheers

Tony

19 hours ago, mustang said:

Thank you everyone, again I do have a lot of photos if anyone is interested.

Would love to see more as I’ve one of these on the go and any reference material is great to have. 

58 minutes ago, Benbow said:

Would love to see more as I’ve one of these on the go and any reference material is great to have. 

Hi Benbow. 

I would be glad to post photos on this forum under the build in progress section or I can put a link up to a forum I used at the time. 

Let me know which way you would prefer. 

• 1 year later...
9 hours ago, phildagreek said:

Looks great & you know, until I saw your work I never realised the Puma had cockpit doors.

I believe only the starboard side door could open, the port side was always sealed, but I opened mine so I could see inside. 

• Like 1

A brilliant build of a challenging model.  My only comment is that it is a bit too clean for a Puma!  Well done.

• Like 1

Superb!

Having built one of these I can honestly that you have done a stunning job!

Great modelling😀

• Like 1