The Operation “Judgement” FAA Avenger is +++FINISHED with RFI Added+++

mark.au

Fantastic result Mark. I've enjoyed your approach to the build and your hints and tips on the finish and weathering. I'll be sure to try them out in one of my upcoming builds. Tony O'Toole's input, who is sadly no longer here with us on BM. His historic input will be sorely missed.

Thanks for the ride.

Colin

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Anthony in NZ said:

I absolutely LOVE this Avenger, great subject and stunning modelling.  You must be very proud to see this in your cabinet...thanks for the journey! 

Thanks Anthony, much appreciated.  It's going in the cabinet tomorrow just as soon as I've finished taking the glamour pics for the the RFI.

28 minutes ago, AdrianMF said:

Lovely result, and in TSS (my favourite scheme) with a twist to boot! Thanks for sharing it with us.

Regards,

Adrian

Thank you Adrian.  It's a fine looking scheme and while this as my first go at it, it definitely won't by my last.

8 minutes ago, heloman1 said:

Fantastic result Mark. I've enjoyed your approach to the build and your hints and tips on the finish and weathering. I'll be sure to try them out in one of my upcoming builds. Tony O'Toole's input, who is sadly no longer here with us on BM. His historic input will be sorely missed.

Thanks for the ride.

Colin

Cheers Colin - I must try a bit harder to include more in-progress pics of what I'm up to if fo no other reason that to get more ideas generated through the discussions.  I wasn't aware Tony had left(?) BM.  That's a shame as his input on this thread was a big help in making helping me get the result I did.

• Like 1

• mark.au changed the title to The Operation “Judgement” FAA Avenger is +++FINISHED with RFI Added+++