***finished***PK-114 EE Lightning F6

13 hours ago, Rabbit Leader said:

Great get Stu, we all love Lightnings so happy to see this one here for the second time. So will she be Green F.2 or NMF F.6? 

Cheers and best of luck.. Dave 

Will be an F6, though not sure if it will be NMF or grey yet. Am high bidder on a revellgawa one so might see what looks easiest to do the NMF once built 

Edited by PhantomBigStu

• PhantomBigStu changed the title to PK-114 EE Lightning F6 x2
2 hours ago, PhantomBigStu said:

keep me away from eBay, didn’t realise I’d bid on another lightning yesterday….won that as well…..what a Wally 

You can never have too many Lightnings… 😉

• Like 1

Indeed, anyway naturally the second one I won has arrived first.  Looking unlikely I do a NMF one now given I've my heart set on the grey one from the Hasegawa kit which I have the decals from and I see the MB has a 5sqn camo one, I've not done a camouflaged lightning before so that's the two schemes chosen. 

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

It’s not done, some filler and paint touch up round a pylon to do and glue the missles on but close enough and will be in the gallery today .  Not happy with the varnish as  my satin has turned Matt so it’s got gloss over it which I don’t think is any more Matt than gloss on its own but oh well. 311-D8-E97-67-F0-4-E89-9737-11-C3898-FC2

Edited by PhantomBigStu
  • Like 4

• PhantomBigStu changed the title to ***finished***PK-114 EE Lightning F6