New Fairey Fox book

Patrik

New book published by European Airlines from Norway that I would gladly recommend to all interwar (and early war) airplane fans. Describes the development and service of Fairey Fox in British, Belgian, Swiss and Peruvian air forces. 120 pages, illustrated with a lot of nice photos and considerable number of colour profiles.

On the left is a “collateral damage”, ordered together with the Fox book. Very nice booklet from 2017 on (mainly) Gladiator service in Norway, which I would probably enjoy even more, if at least half of the articles were not in a strange barbarian language evoking longships and rounded wooden shields.😀

DSC-0017.jpg

• Thanks 1

The Matchbox kit was for the Fairey Seafox. Although the name is similar, it was a completely different aircraft. The Matchbox moulds ended up with Revell. About time it was reissued.

I think Kora has done the later Fox variants and Pegasus did the original RAF Fox in the early 1980s. The latter is pretty basic. 

The Belgian Faireys are by Omega Models not by Kora. Resin and hard to build. I do not have one, just quoting a friend of mine who has a few of them in stash.

Edited by Patrik