WW2 jets and rockets proposal - A Pillar Of Fire; well, we tried!

jackroadkill

• jackroadkill changed the title to WW2 jets and rockets proposal - A Pillar Of Fire; five sixths of the way there.
  • jackroadkill changed the title to WW2 jets and rockets proposal - A Pillar Of Fire; only four more signatories needed!
51 minutes ago, Jb65rams said:

Reporting for duty. Only one kit in the stash qualifies, so I am in with Tamiya’s He 162.

Superb!  I'm thinking of a 162 as well, but have plenty of other options (Me262's, Meteors etc).  You're on the list - and we're 90% of the way to the bunfight, with only three more victims needed.

• jackroadkill changed the title to WW2 jets and rockets proposal - A Pillar Of Fire; 90% of the way to the bunfight!
3 hours ago, Richard Humm said:

Well, I've got an Academy 1/72 and a Hasegawa 1/32 scale Me 163, 1/48 scale Me 262 and He 162 from Tamiya and several Airfix Meteor IIIs, so I can join in.

That's great - I'll add you to the hitlist and we'll see if we can attract the final two victims signatories soon,

• jackroadkill changed the title to WW2 jets and rockets proposal - A Pillar Of Fire; now at 28 - roll up, roll up!
  • 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, wellzy said:

Hi Guys  lm in so can l add my name  please 

Cheers  wellzy  

You certainly can!  Thanks to you we only need one more volunteer.

• jackroadkill changed the title to WW2 jets and rockets proposal - A Pillar Of Fire; now just one signatory left to find!
1 hour ago, jackroadkill said:

You certainly can!  Thanks to you we only need one more volunteer.

Thanks  for  the welcome   wellzy 

• Like 1

I have a V2 rocket waiting patiently too (probably on bottom of todo pile). Maybe it is time to bring it out? I would love to try that.

Edited by Casey
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Werdna said:

So I'm in then.  Sorry I'm late.. ;) 

Thanks Werdna - you're our ticket to the Bunfight!

1 hour ago, Mottlemaster said:

I have several rockety /jety subjects in my stash which are calling out to me to be built so please put my name down for your G/B

Cheers Alistair

With pleasure, Alistair.  I'll add you to the rap sheet.

32 minutes ago, Casey said:

I have a V2 rocket waiting patiently too probably on bottom of todo pile. Maybe it is time to bring it out? I would love to try that.

Excellent - welcome onboard!

So then, all that remains for me to do is to let @Enzo Matrix know that we're over the threshold.  Best bib and tucker, everyone - we're going to the most prestigious dinner party known to man.

• Like 2

• jackroadkill changed the title to WW2 jets and rockets proposal - A Pillar Of Fire; we're going to the Bunfight.

Well my Whittle and Heinkel are ready and waiting and I almost bought a V2 last week. 

The dangerous part of me says I need an Airacomet to complete the lineup ( I already have a caproni campini) 

F885-D729-3159-46-B2-80-DF-375106401-C14
And I already own a copy of this.

Edited by Marklo
  • Like 2