Pigeons as passengers

6 minutes ago, Torbjörn Hanö said:

They are very, very small!

I'm sure you'll have fun with those - even smaller than my 1/72 vehicle crews!

• Like 1

Great work on the project. I was perusing thru various posts and came across this. Apropos in a way. I've just shot two pigeons today that took up residence in my barn after the township office across the road decided to demolish one of their old buildings last summer. Tried all ways to get rid of them, removing all perches, plastic owls, string up netting to cover under all the rafters to all no available. They sit on a gate and crap all over animal hay feed. Now down from 6 to two left.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, twinotterpilot said:

Great work on the project. I was perusing thru various posts and came across this. Apropos in a way. I've just shot two pigeons today that took up residence in my barn after the township office across the road decided to demolish one of their old buildings last summer. Tried all ways to get rid of them, removing all perches, plastic owls, string up netting to cover under all the rafters to all no available. They sit on a gate and crap all over animal hay feed. Now down from 6 to two left.

Thanks!

And be grateful that your pigeons are full scale and not 1/32. They would be extremely hard to hit otherwise. On the other hand their crap would be miniscule.

/Torbjörn 

• Haha 1

The pigeons have received some paint. First different shades of gray and blueish grays as a primer, then some brown, violet and green water colours. I tried to make every pigeon different from the other. 

y4moGT3GBv21JXRhp_IGhrXxTdtknK3clIxSx7Wk

Then I painted some more distinctive patterns with Payne's gray.

y4mu_-9V1X_G_S--2XnDmfrkMwcPH8mnr7YlkJDV

They turned out pretty well, methinks.

/Torbjörn

• Like 7