PK110 HS125-600

Hi All 

A day of decal placement ( Mostly shattering and finding replacements ) . The end result will be mix of decals from the spares stash and what little of the kit ones will work . It looks as though the blue cheatlines will have to be painted . This going to be another to be viewed from far away . Still  a little time left . Thanks for dropping by

Martin H 

spacer.png

• Like 4

Hi Martin

I'm so sorry the decals are not behaving.

There's nothing worse than having done all the hard work only to find the decals let you down.

I hope the spares box provides what you need.

Cheers Pat 

57 minutes ago, JOCKNEY said:

Hi Martin

I'm so sorry the decals are not behaving.

There's nothing worse than having done all the hard work only to find the decals let you down.

I hope the spares box provides what you need.

Cheers Pat 

I know what you mean Pat, Martin I have a the kit sheet from my build I did not use but I expect it would not get to you in time.

7 hours ago, Romeo Alpha Yankee said:

I know what you mean Pat, Martin I have a the kit sheet from my build I did not use but I expect it would not get to you in time.

We have a 2 week extension Ray, so they might make it.

Thank you very much for your generous offer to Martin  :like:

• Like 1

Thanks for the offer Ray . I have managed to cobble together from spares box together with some jig saw puzzle decals . Should have u/c on tonight .

Martin H

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

HI All 

Finally calling this done . Good from a long distance . Decals are mixed lot from spare sheets . The cheatlines are a jigsaw puzzle from the kit ones (About 8 pieces in total ) hopefully the join don't show too much . In hindsight it would have been better to use crystal clear instead of the cabin windows . Thanks all for looking and to our esteemed hosts for this GB. 

Martin H

spacer.png

• Like 7