Jump to content

Are blisters sold as separate items?

Mountain goat

Recommended Posts


I'm guessing the answer to this obscure inquiry is No, but still worth asking I hope.


So I've been forced to sand away blisters and aux intakes during aircraft builds every now and then, typically near seams. I usually make replacements from scratch, with the help of sanding sticks. Are there commercially available sprues out there containing only blisters of different sizes? I'm talking tiny sizes by the way, 3 mm length and the like. 


I'm wondering about this after discovering Kotobukiya's Detail Up sprues which contain only generic detailing parts for universal use.



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...