spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

I've finished my second model of 2022, Wave's P.K.A. Ausf.N1 "Nixe," which was released for the first time in plastic back in 2018. I'm a big fan of any of the Ma.K suits that have windows to see the pilots, and this is no exception! I started building this kit on January 15 and finished on January 22; one full week from start to finish! I added the weld beads with Tamiya epoxy putty, cast texture with Mr Surfacer 500, and replaced the polycap material hoses with metal coil springs. It's painted mainly with Tamiya paints and weathered with primarily oils, with a few enamels here and there. The base is a wood block with bits and bobs I added to approximate an urban environment.

Comments and criticism welcomed as always!

• Like 14

Well done!

I've never maked anything from the world of Maschinen Krieger but I really like these models. Their oval shapes remind me a bit of a Bioshock.

Decals on this model are part of the kit or can be obtained otherwise? The numbers look like the markings of German tanks of the World War II.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, voozet said:

Well done!

I've never maked anything from the world of Maschinen Krieger but I really like these models. Their oval shapes remind me a bit of a Bioshock.

Decals on this model are part of the kit or can be obtained otherwise? The numbers look like the markings of German tanks of the World War II.

Thank you!

Yes, the decals come with the kit. Kow Yokoyama, who created the property in the early 80s, was heavily inspired by WWII aesthetics, particularly German aircraft.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...