Dollar-19 Flying Boxcar, RCAF

Finally (for tonight) another one I made a few years ago, italeri C-119 Flying Boxcar in RCAF markings with decals by Leading Edge that included the nose as a resin extra with the decal set. I have got another set of the decals but no resin.  

Frnhm2.jpg

VYqyLM.jpg

Oa8PQm.jpg

KORE3p.jpg

4WiHsW.jpg

3zrijd.jpg

A7kPX4.jpg

I am hoping this will inspire those who have signed up for the upcoming  Canadian GB!!

• Like 61

Fabulous result - I have very fond memories of seeing the remnants of the fleet at Greybull, WY still in RCAF marking but serving as fire bombers.

By the way, it’s not a Packet (that’s the C-82) - the Dollar Ninteen is the Flying Boxcar

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Skymonster said:

Fabulous result - I have very fond memories of seeing the remnants of the fleet at Greybull, WY still in RCAF marking but serving as fire bombers.

By the way, it’s not a Packet (that’s the C-82) - the Dollar Ninteen is the Flying Boxcar

Of course it is . how silly of me.  Should have known. Will go and correct the captions!

• Paul J changed the title to Dollar-19 Flying Boxcar, RCAF
9 minutes ago, zebra said:

Very nice! I particularly like what you've done with the open clamshell doors.

Thanks, re the clam shell doors, I place them in situ without gluing in case they break but store them with the model loose. They simply plug in with care.

Incidentaly I am thinking about selling it.