14 Squadron tribute in 1/72nd.

I may well have shown these models before but these are new pics. My reasons for the mini theme  are, the unit was formed at Shoreham airport back in 1915 ish( could be wrong but local to me) and secondly, my ATC camp to RAF Bruggen in RAF Germany was the base for the first Phantom squadron to be based outside the UK in 1970 and I had the chance to clamber in to the cockpit of the one I have modelled here.   

xZOBob.jpg

Airfix Canberra B(I)8 ( decals Model Alliance I think)and Revell Hunter( decals by Modeldecals)
wlEkBf.jpg

J1M9tl.jpg

Tornado(Revell), Jaguar( Italeri) and Phantom (Fujimi). All decals from Modeldecals and some kit markings.
XcaRcE.jpg

• Like 18

2 minutes ago, John Masters said:

These look great.  Any interest in gong back further in their history for other aircraft?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No._14_Squadron_RAF#Aircraft_operated

I did think of that but a number of the types used don't seem to be available in kit form and secondly I decided to just represent the 60s and 70s. However the MOssie could be a contender if I can get the new Airfix kit and someone willing to spare me the appropriate section from the Freightdog decals.🤨