Revell's 1:48 Focke Wulf Ta 154

2 hours ago, BleedingBlue said:

Very nice brush painted camo.

It has its limitations though. I'll have to consider buying an airbrush in the future (with the maintenance required).

2 hours ago, MRMRL said:

Nice, that camo scheme made me think of a flying cow, in a good way though 😉

A deadly flying cow!

1 hour ago, Wulfman said:

A fab Focke, very nice work !

Wulfman

Thanks! There's more to come too!

1 hour ago, mick said:

great work

Thanks!

2 minutes ago, Sturmovik said:

It has its limitations though. I'll have to consider buying an airbrush in the future (with the maintenance required).

I used to only do brush painting, but a few months ago I bought a PointZero airbrush kit off Amazon.  I did some research and they got pretty good reviews.  Came with a compressor and 3 brushes for well under $100.  They certainly aren't top of the line, but at the price point are very nice.  Other than very fine detail work they have given me quite good results (every build I've posted has been done with those brushes).  Using the water based acrylic paints is a breeze.  It only takes about 2 minutes to clean the brush in my sink.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, BleedingBlue said:

I used to only do brush painting, but a few months ago I bought a PointZero airbrush kit off Amazon.  I did some research and they got pretty good reviews.  Came with a compressor and 3 brushes for well under $100.  They certainly aren't top of the line, but at the price point are very nice.  Other than very fine detail work they have given me quite good results (every build I've posted has been done with those brushes).  Using the water based acrylic paints is a breeze.  It only takes about 2 minutes to clean the brush in my sink.

I'll consider it, since getting an airbrush now is kind of out of the question, and because it isn't an essential item right now.