Revell the Bounty Hunter Diorama 1:9 model kit

SMD70

It says it's a Bandai kit, but i can't find anything about either a Bandai or Revell kit, the only place that has anything is that site and another shop. Seems a little odd for them to announce a kit by showing off a quick rough concept sketch? Not only that, but a Revell repackage of a Bandai kit being announced before the Bandai kit itself? As well as it being a 1:9 scale kit when all the other Bandai Star Wars figures have been 1:12? And it requires glue and paint even though pretty much every other Bandai kit don't need those? Lots of very strange stuff there.

Edited by TheVoidDragon

7 hours ago, TheVoidDragon said:

It says it's a Bandai kit, but i can't find anything about either a Bandai or Revell kit, the only place that has anything is that site and another shop. Seems a little odd for them to announce a kit by showing off a quick rough concept sketch? Not only that, but a Revell repackage of a Bandai kit being announced before the Bandai kit itself? As well as it being a 1:9 scale kit when all the other Bandai Star Wars figures have been 1:12? And it requires glue and paint even though pretty much every other Bandai kit don't need those? Lots of very strange stuff there.

It's definitely a bit odd. if you search using the full name it shows at a few online retailers... but not the Revell site.

Age 10+ 70 parts

- Easy to build model

- Rotatable head

- Multi-part diorama

- Helmets of Imperial Stormtroopers

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

If those are meant to be "blaster-holes" to the right of the door, they look like they've been carefully spaced to fill up the wall - not very realistic, IMHO. They need to be a lot more random and messy.

I wonder if the kit will be released to tie-in with Mandy Series 3? 

Chris.  

• Like 1

• 1 month later...