Skunk Models 1/48 Royal Navy Tow Tractor

No quite sure where to put this. It isn't an aircraft, but it also isn't a ship, armoured fighting vehicle or civilian vehicle. As it works with aircraft, I'll plunk it here and the mods can move it if they so desire.

First completion of the year - the Skunk Models 1/48 RN Tow Tractor. These come two to a box, and I completed one in the pre-1980's yellow and the other will be in post-80s dark green. Fit and detail are OK, nothing to write home about. The box also comes with a variety of nice figures, including a driver; I've left him removeable. The back of the box has a diorama base of an Invincible Class carrier deck. All I need now is a variety of 1/48 Sea Harriers to tow around!

51828772398_6e6c1e9f5f_b.jpg

51827711607_c4489eac2c_b.jpg

51828771653_b8797362fa_b.jpg

51828658211_9761a12a8a_b.jpg

It's a generic tractor from either Hermes or Invincible, June 1982, hence the beat-up appearance. Comments and suggestions welcome. 

Edited by Paul Bradley
  • Like 32

Thanks! I didn't want to overdo it because these were normally kept pretty pristine. However, I figured that if I put this with a Falklands Sea Harrier, the deck crew would have had more important things to worry about during 3 months of combat ops. 

Edited by Paul Bradley

• Paul Bradley changed the title to Skunk Models 1/48 Royal Navy Tow Tractor