Bronco Sd.Kfz.6/2 3.7cm FlaK36 auf Fahrgestell Zugkraftwagen 5t in 1/35

Hi All,

Here is my latest completion.... just under 6 months in the making. What an amazing kit. Perfect fitting, oustanding details in the engine, driver's compartment and especially the gun. Somehow Bronco has managed to mould perfectly in-scale triggers on the rifles. Just fabulous stuff.
If you are planning on building one of these kits my advice is to go slowly and take your time, hence my 6 month build time.
I only added the Tristar trailer and some spare Bronco jerry cans. There's no need to add any thing like metal barrels, what you see is all plastic. I left off the gun shields so none of the gun details would be obscured.
Painted mainly with Tamiya and a few Gunze paints. Weathered with oils and the usual mud/dirt washes etc. I was aiming for a slightly used and muddy vehicle not one which has been used and abused.
In the photos the gun sight mechanism has dropped down. It should sit up higher but I was too lazy to re-shoot the pics... Thanks for looking.
More at: http://www.timboth.com/models/armour/flak/flak.htm
Tim

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

• Like 29

Fabulous!
Really well done, looks very impressive.

On 1/17/2022 at 10:55 PM, Tim_Both said:

What an amazing kit. Perfect fitting, oustanding details in the engine, driver's compartment and especially the gun. Somehow Bronco has managed to mould perfectly in-scale triggers on the rifles. Just fabulous stuff.

It's true, I can confirm, the kit is really very good, some time ago I started making one.

Vytautas