HMS Poole - Bangor Class Minesweeper 1/350

Said it before and will say it again stunning build Rob just as we have come to expect.  👍

Mind you your back end looks a little high but I suppose everyone puts a little weight on over Christmas.  :whistle:

Stay Safe

beefy

• Thanks 1

As with the other work of yours I have seen Rob, this once again looks great. The seascape is really good and looks right for the seas it would have operated in. Plus the details of the ship are superb as well. I'm going to gawp at it a little longer and then pretend I never saw it to allow me to continue with my own builds 😉

• Thanks 1

Thanks for all your very kind comments.  Really appreciated

On 1/18/2022 at 7:55 PM, JohnWS said:

Another beauty, Rob.   

Just wondering if you had any special plans for displaying these little resin gems together?

John

Not really John - I have a small display case and as it fills - AFVs get "bumped" to the bin.  There'll be a few models on pedestals soon to save some space.

And as an afterthought with Poole - Pascal did point out that the anchor looked too big during the blog, which I forgot all about - but looking again at the photos, it needs switching to something smaller.

Thanks again

Rob

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Riding the chop at anchor, head into the breeze. Dynamic little scene showing a well-built and nicely painted model to advantage. I had a close-up look at the pics on flickr; it's finely detailed, too. And you're onto the anchor, which does look a bit clunky.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...