Land-Wasser-Schlepper

Amazing job! Amazing! Loved every bit. The boat adds lots of reality to it. Well done! Waiting for one for ages still nothing.

Cheers

LM

PS; However, now I was thinking that the boat over the chimney might not be a good idea, but it stays cool.

Edited by Lazy Modeller
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Lazy Modeller said:

Amazing job! Amazing! Loved every bit. The boat adds lots of reality to it. Well done! Waiting for one for ages still nothing.

Cheers

LM

PS; However, now I was thinking that the boat over the chimney might not be a good idea, but it 

it wasn't really a chimney, it's an observation point.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, fittedkitchens said:

Groovy! That's a great camo scheme, it looks really well in that guise. I'm assuming the camo netting is an extra ie not included in kit, aye?

15 minutes ago, fittedkitchens said:

Groovy! That's a great camo scheme, it looks really well in that guise. I'm assuming the camo netting is an extra ie not included in kit, aye?

Not included in the model, thanks for watching

That is a really cool build. Love all the detail, the netting is 1st class .he paint scheme is very interesting and well done and the extras break up things nicely.

Well done.

Andrew

• Like 1

On 1/18/2022 at 12:31 AM, APA said:

That is a really cool build. Love all the detail, the netting is 1st class .he paint scheme is very interesting and well done and the extras break up things nicely.

Well done.

Seconded!

Vytautas

• Thanks 1

Great job on this very unusual vehicle.
The use of additional extras is greta and the color scheme you have using is quite intriguing too.

On 17/01/2022 at 16:36, Lazy Modeller said:

Really? I thought it was a chimney... 😳

Cheers

LM

As said before, it was an observation bridge, but it included quite a large ventilation shaft as well.

Kristjan

• Like 2

Guys, I felt sick when I saw it. I always thought about having one of these for myself, but after I saw this amazing model, I was crazy to have it.

Congratulations. A very smart painting and spectacular finish. The assault raft idea is the best creativity.

This model is meant to be in a magazine.

Best.

• Thanks 1