Lancaster B.III Dambuster (Airfix 1:72)

• 2 weeks later...

That looks so good in the sunshine. Excellent modelling in my opinion. I like weathering, as you may know, but I also enjoy seeing an almost pristine aircraft especially when it's also historically accurate for it to be that way, as this one is.

With Lancasters, I always look at the glazing first and your model is really sharp. The flat panel on the nose bubble is outlined perfectly. Well done all the way!

• Like 1

On 3/21/2022 at 1:17 PM, Col. said:

Tidy result Nigel :goodjob:

Taking the photos outside has added an extra measure of realism to it B)

Thanks Col - This GB was an absolute pleasure - Thank you :thanks:

On 3/21/2022 at 1:21 PM, Bertie Psmith said:

That looks so good in the sunshine. Excellent modelling in my opinion. I like weathering, as you may know, but I also enjoy seeing an almost pristine aircraft especially when it's also historically accurate for it to be that way, as this one is.

With Lancasters, I always look at the glazing first and your model is really sharp. The flat panel on the nose bubble is outlined perfectly. Well done all the way!

You are very kind - Thanks Bertie :happy:

On 3/21/2022 at 3:38 PM, Toryu said:

Great build! The photos are very good, too, presenting this lovely model in the best 'light'.

Thanks Toryo :smile: I have to admit to just getting lucky with my old iphone 7 when it comes to the photos :whistle:

On 3/21/2022 at 6:41 PM, desert falcon said:

Congrats on the final result 👍

Thank you :happy: