Spray adhesives?

flounder_al

I am trying to glue some Treemendus foliage to my branches but the WWS adhesive i am using just isn't strong enough. I think it would be great for foam type foliage but Treemendus is either cork or rubber (not sure what it is really). So what spray adhesive would you guys recommend? Obviously it's going to have to be a clear colour so the branch colour shows through.

Luke Towan uses Kwik Grip, which (I just checked) is available in Britain. I figure that if something is good enough for him, it should be good enough for the rest of us mere mortals. 😄

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Would a contact adhesive be sticky enough for making trees? It's supposed to be sprayed onto both surfaces and pressed together. I've tried using 3M Photo Mount to apply flocking powder and realised that I had bought the wrong thing for the job as it just wasn't sticky enough.

I've used the Contact Spray Adhesive from Poundland on bases on which I've scattered sand et cetera for ground work. Its super sticky, until it starts to set. You need to work fast with it

• Like 2

On 1/16/2022 at 10:16 PM, Black Knight said:

I've used the Contact Spray Adhesive from Poundland on bases on which I've scattered sand et cetera for ground work. Its super sticky, until it starts to set. You need to work fast with it

Does it dry clear or is it coloured?

• 2 weeks later...