Tamiya Panzerkampfwagen IV ausf. H 1/48 Tamiya

Hi everyone 🙂

I would like to share with you all model that I have finished not long ago. This one I have started to build in over a year ago and after a while I lost interest and put aside. As my new me policy I want to get back to making scale models and I decided to finish this one. Model is painted with tamiya paints and washed using flory model wash. I have added zimmerit as well.

I was trying to make weathering in low level. I'm still learning to make good pictures. 

Tamiya Panzer 4 wersja h

Tamiya Panzer 4 wersja h

Tamiya Panzer 4 wersja h

Tamiya Panzer 4 wersja h

Tamiya Panzer 4 wersja h

Tamiya Panzer 4 wersja h

Tamiya Panzer 4 wersja h

Thank you for taking time to visit this post and have a nice day😁

• Like 20

Hi Pawel, 

good job with the zimmerit, what did you use?, I plan to do something, and I don't know what method to decide on...
Perhaps the photos will be clearer when you take the shot with a correct white balance, a couple of lights on each side, and also later, you can edit it with Photoshop or something similar.
I have a Polish IS-2 published on the forum (give me a whistle if you're really interested) that I did just that, and from there I continue with that method for photos (more or less...lol).
Cheers and TC
Francis.👍

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, FrancisGL said:

Hi Pawel, 

good job with the zimmerit, what did you use?, I plan to do something, and I don't know what method to decide on...
Perhaps the photos will be clearer when you take the shot with a correct white balance, a couple of lights on each side, and also later, you can edit it with Photoshop or something similar.
I have a Polish IS-2 published on the forum (give me a whistle if you're really interested) that I did just that, and from there I continue with that method for photos (more or less...lol).
Cheers and TC
Francis.👍

Hello. I don't really remember zimmerit brand that I have used but it was dictated to this set. It was a stickers. I have 2 photo lamps on a tripod and white background for pictures but it still not what I'm aiming for. I will tak a look at your tank😁

Cheers and thanks for help

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Its a very nice build and the zimm its very nice, to bad for the photos that don't appeal to the work you have done.

Maybe you need more lights. Here I have several for the job and two big square ones (25x25cm) above for the main lighting. 

Bigger ones gives you a more soft light than usual lamps.

Cheers

LM

• Like 1

That's a really nice outcome, I'm glad you managed to finish it, thank you for sharing. I love the panzer iv, it's one I'm happy to break my rule of having only a single example of each thing for.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, MRMRL said:

That's a really nice outcome, I'm glad you managed to finish it, thank you for sharing. I love the panzer iv, it's one I'm happy to break my rule of having only a single example of each thing for.

I also like this tank. I will make one in 1/35 scale one day. How many of them you have?🙂

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Pawel Szczudlyk said:

I also like this tank. I will make one in 1/35 scale one day. How many of them you have?🙂

If you like them you MUST build the 1/16 Pz.Beob.Wg. IV Ausf.J from Trumpeter. I can assure you that's an amazing thing! Amazing.

Cheers

LM

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lazy Modeller said:

If you like them you MUST build the 1/16 Pz.Beob.Wg. IV Ausf.J from Trumpeter. I can assure you that's an amazing thing! Amazing.

Cheers

LM

1/16 might be to big for me I don't know if I have enough space to display it😂 but I will Google it. Cheers

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Pawel Szczudlyk said:

1/16 might be to big for me I don't know if I have enough space to display it😂 but I will Google it. Cheers

Well its not that big and it will be a long term build for sure its a almost 5kg of plastic there, with all the interior things, but its absolutely gorgeous, maybe my next one. She is looking at me....but so much to finish ATM... I have a lot of them in stash, because some are already difficult to find as the King Tiger. I know that maybe I will not live enough to build them all, nut if I can I have them.:clap:

Cheers

LM

• Like 1

Hi Pawel. It's great to see you back on here. I hope you are keeping well. And I'm really pleased to see this one finished. It really looks superb!! Great job all round. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Kind regards,

Stix

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Pawel Szczudlyk said:

I have two in 1/35, the Tamiya Ausf.D, which I have built and the border models Ausf.G on the stash. I'm tempted to add the mini art Ausf.J and make it a trio.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 17/01/2022 at 14:07, PlaStix said:

Hi Pawel. It's great to see you back on here. I hope you are keeping well. And I'm really pleased to see this one finished. It really looks superb!! Great job all round. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Kind regards,

Stix

Hi mate. It is good to be back 😁. Nice that you like it. I just hope that this year I will do few more. 

Cheers 👍🏻