Spitfire Mk. Vc Trop, of the Regia Aeronautica ( cobelligerant )

sKizzo

Hello everyone, I would like to make a Mk. Vc Trop starting from this Eduard kit.
The aircraft were loaned to the Regia, in various mandates, from September 1944, all delivered to the 20 ° Gruppo 51 ° Stormo.
Third-hand aircraft that came from 352Sq, were previously in charge at 249Sq.
The instructions give me two options for two different parts.

spacer.png

spacer.png
What parts do you think I should use?
Hi and thanks everyone in advance

Edited by sKizzo

Pictures seem to show that part A2 is correct for the gunsight (as should be considering the timeframe).

Regarding parts R24 and R26, I don't think the choice depends on the subject, I believe you choose one or the other if you prefer using the PE parts or not

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Giorgio N said:

Pictures seem to show that part A2 is correct for the gunsight (as should be considering the timeframe).

Regarding parts R24 and R26, I don't think the choice depends on the subject, I believe you choose one or the other if you prefer using the PE parts or not

Ok thank's a lot 

Yes, that video is one of the sources I always check when it comes to Italian Spit Vs. More pictures can be found here (together with stills from the IWM video

http://www.eaf51.org/

Go to History Pages, then to History Pics Page, the link to the Spitfires page is there together with others,

Then of course there is the book edited by the History Section of the Air Force, that contains several pictures, although the ones of the Vs are not all of good quality.

• Like 1