1/32 Revell F-18E hornet

The Boeing F/A-18E and F/A-18F Super Hornet are twin-engine, carrier-capable, multirole fighter aircraft variants based on the McDonnell Douglas F/A-18 Hornet. The F/A-18E single-seat and F/A-18F tandem-seat variants are larger and more advanced derivatives of the F/A-18C and D Hornet.

Let me present to you the 1/32 Revell F-18E hornet, with reed oak figures painted with Hataka paint set.

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

• Like 49

1 minute ago, Farmerboy said:

Yet another superb model, Mike are the figures off the shelf or can you specify a certain pose, they look like they are made to order?                                          No not built to order I plan ahead and look what thy have then build to that figure or figures mike

One of the first words that popped in my head upon seeing that first picture wasn't too family friendly, so I'll rephrase that; Holy Superdetail Batman! 🤘😈👍