Revell 757-200

Rb277170

It will be the Zvezda kit, they've re-boxed a lot of Zvezda stuff in the past.

Eng

Edited by eng
  • Like 1

Cheers Revaro. Actually I prefer normal airline liveries . Too much of a coincidence Revell introducing this , so it must be rebadged Zvesda . I’ve got two of these in the stash . Just need to get replacement engines for an early BA one 

Hi Russell

You had me wondering about the Revell 757. I couldn't find a reference to it in any official Revell source.

Was this what caught your eye? If so "Revell" is a typo and the kit is actually Minicraft.

I haven't started either of my Zvezda kits yet but I should get one underway before too long. I still live in hope that one of the decal manufacturers will come up with Condor Rizzi Bird especially now that Sergey Druz has given us accurate PW engines.

Cheers 

Dave G

53 minutes ago, Dave Swindell said:

Its on the IPMS Deutschland site among others https://ipmsdeutschland.de/wordpress/2022/01/16/revell-neuheiten-2022/

Thanks for the correction Dave. Assuming IPMS Deutschland's information is correct I see we can also expect a Revell 787-9 which is presumably another Zvezda re-box.

7 minutes ago, Skodadriver said:

Thanks for the correction Dave. Assuming IPMS Deutschland's information is correct I see we can also expect a Revell 787-9 which is presumably another Zvezda re-box.

They're pretty reliable, I believe the list has been released to trade, and yes, 789 thought to be a Zvezda rebox as well.

Wonderland have it up on their site as well

https://www.wonderlandmodels.com/products/revell-1144-boeing-757-200-iron/

https://www.wonderlandmodels.com/products/revell-1144-boeing-787-9-dreamliner-lufthansa/

Also mentioned on Scalemates that the Zvezda 1/144 Boeing 757 is due for release by Revell in 2022 with Iron Maiden decals. 

I wonder if they are going to give makings for G-0JIB for the 2008 tour or G-STRX for the 2011 tour(or maybe both???, please Mr.Revell)

https://www.scalemates.com/kits/revell-03826-boeing-757-200-iron-maiden--1383981

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Skodadriver said:

Hi Russell

You had me wondering about the Revell 757. I couldn't find a reference to it in any official Revell source.

Was this what caught your eye? If so "Revell" is a typo and the kit is actually Minicraft.

I haven't started either of my Zvezda kits yet but I should get one underway before too long. I still live in hope that one of the decal manufacturers will come up with Condor Rizzi Bird especially now that Sergey Druz has given us accurate PW engines.

Cheers 

Dave G

H Dave .

Hoping you are well . Missing my trips to model shows .  No I think it was a circular from Jadlam on Revell 2022 range . There is a 757-200 listed and a 787-9 in Lufthansa livery .  Ah right so Sergey Druz does the earlier engines . I had a look at his website but couldn’t see them .  

just looking at the picture posted by Wonderland . Does this 757 have the door arrangement similar to the BA ones rather than the ones produced by Zvesda . Seems unusual if it is in fact a different kit . 

All the best (love the Air Uk BAe146 by the way) 

Russell 

Edited by Rb277170

• 2 months later...

These are most likely the Zvezda kits repacked.

If they will ever appear from Revell needs to be seen as Zvezda is a Russian company.And due to the welI known reasons I am not sure if these will get a Revell release anytime soon.

But there are also aftermarket decals available from V1 decals,

Zvezda announced the 757-300 for this year as well,would be delighted to see it on the shelfs here

• Like 2