PK-129 Armstrong Whitworth Meteor night fighter

I've done some of my best modelling half-crocked! Hmmm, now that I think about it, my modelling has slacked off since I quit drinking. However, in order to now finish all my kits and semi-completed models, I'd have to drink enough bourbon to float the Bismark.

Regards,

Jason

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Rabbit Leader said:

Wow, first we had a Belgium Meteor and now one in French markings, both of which look bloody marvellous. Prior to seeing these I've never considered such foreign delicacies, however I'm starting to rethink as both look that good. 

Cheers and nice update.. Dave  

The Special Hobby NF11 NATO Users boxing also has a Danish option.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Learstang said:

I've done some of my best modelling half-crocked! Hmmm, now that I think about it, my modelling has slacked off since I quit drinking. However, in order to now finish all my kits and semi-completed models, I'd have to drink enough bourbon to float the Bismark.

Regards,

Jason

Everything looks better when wearing beer-goggles :wink:

• Haha 2

• 3 months later...

And we're finished!  :yahoo:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

I've said it before and I'll say it again.  There is no aircraft ever built that does not look magnificent in French markings!

I'm so pleased to have finally built one of these. However, now I want to build another Meteor night fighter.  Thankfully the Meteor STGB will be around in a few months.  I have plans for an NF14 from Special Hobby.   But I'm also thinking that if the NF11 looks this good in French markings, how good would it look in Belgian markings?  Or Danish? 

• Like 5