SYSTEM ERROR ON TIGER HOBBIES EBAY SITE

TIGER HOBBIESLIMITED

Yesterday their was a System Error between the platform that controls our Website and Ebay listing resulting in three very expensive kits been sold very very cheap, £73.99 down to £23.99

Those who purchased these items will get them, but your user name has been blocked form further purchase on ebay ( not our website but ebay site) 

Maybe I'm misunderstanding this, but it reads to me as if 3 ebay users are being punished for a system error on ebay. Yes they got a bargain, and perhaps should have realised something was wrong ... but such price drops are not that unusual. I've picked up a few expensive Japanese kits for a song on Amazon.

Cheers

Colin

• Like 1

I believe the question or thinking is, why is Tiger Hobbies punishing what appears to be innocent customers, and not eBay?   Or is it being suggested that the customers plotted or caused the error?  

To ensure customer confidence perhaps a better explanation as to why the customers are being punished, 

Another question, if the Tiger Hobbies website or eBay has another similar error, and more customers buy during that error; are those cusomers also going to be punished for what sounds like a technical glitch between Tiger Hobbies and eBay?

Mike

As I stated they can still purchase off our website just not ebay

Plus as we stated we still honored the orders 

I could have canceled the orders and refunded we did not we issued the models.

It was a mistake/error on our system, but they no doubt rubbed their hands with glee at the chance of what seemed a deal, without one sending a message and thats all it would have taken.

They would have still got the models at the price thats not the problem.

Once the first one contacted us to see if the price was real, we could have then sorted the error.

Edited by TIGER HOBBIESLIMITED

Don't you check, proofread what you put out on the web?  It could have saved you all this trouble.   It doesn't seem right that you are making these customers out to be grabbers, and not just people who thought these were genuine bargains.  It is this element, of punishing what could be honest customers thinking they have a genuine bargain. that is of concern.

Your mistake, they get sanctioned.  Quite a few customers, and members on here, prefer to use eBay for their searches and purchases.

Mike

• Like 2