Polish PT-76B amphibious tank 1/35 Trumpeter

Hello everyone 😁.

It's been awhile since I have completed any model. This year I'm planning to change that.

So I have started this beauty. PT76 from trumpeter is looking very nice. Parts are clean and it is not to complicated. Good for restoring mojo😁

Modele

So far I have finished lower hull with suspension arms and wheels which has been not glued yet. I want to make both parts of the hull separately for now.

Modele Modele

That's it for now 

• Like 9

On 13/01/2022 at 07:10, zigster said:

If you consider any upgrades, please do check FC Model Trend 35658 Lights Protection Cages.

Just got them today (for the same kit - future project) from BNA. Nice 3D printout!

zigster

Thanks for a tip 😁 i might to use it. I had 2 pe parts cages for light included with a kit but I broke one and I have to think how to fix it.

Hi all.

I have done upper hull assembly. I have added some small parts and pe covers. I did had small problem with one cage for light. I bend it in wrong direction and everything has fall apart.

Now I got to make se scratch build 😁.

So far so good.

TBC...

2022-01-19_10-29-16

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Pawel. Hope you are keeping well. Great to see you have made more progress. Looking very good so far, but annoying about the light guard. Did you manage to keep all the pieces? I had a similar experience with some PE breaking but, with some careful use of CA glue (and a little bit of rude language) I managed to rescue the assembly to a reasonable standard. It wasn't as neat as before the damage but could pass for a damaged part on the actual tank.

Hope you manage to sort something out.

Kind regards,

Stix