PK-901 Flower Class Corvette

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/25/2022 at 9:48 AM, Bonhoff said:

Kit cost me £39.99 - Think I've spent £30 on 4 cans of white primer so far (Might get used elsewhere) £30 on the GLS parts and £20ish on the Colourcoats paint and thinners.

IanJ

On 3/25/2022 at 11:13 AM, bigbadbadge said:

Wow, wish I could find one for £39.99 now!!!

Chris

Just been dragged round our local(ish) Trago Mills and they have a fair display of Revell kits, some quite cheap, some not so, but they had new Flower Class Snowberry boxes for £34.99!!!

Pete

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, bigbadbadge said:

Thanks Pete😄  I take it they are the 1/44 scale ones.

I love going to Trago, but a bit far for me.

Chris

Hi Chris,

Did not realise there was more than one version. I think you are almost certainly correct as the box did not look that big - most likely it was 1/144. I was in a bit of rush to get my wife out of the place before she bankrupted me!😄

Pete

• Haha 2

Yes I had to get SWMBO out quick too last time we went when when in Newton Abbot.   I might be tempted by one of those too , will have a think and see when the best time to order so it arrives when the Domestic Authorities are out!!!😉

Chris

• Haha 1

On 30/06/2022 at 17:15, PeterB said:

local(ish) Trago Mills and they have a fair display of Revell kits, some quite cheap, some not so, but they had new Flower Class Snowberry boxes for £34.99

Oh my, I used to live near(ish) to one. Very disappointed to see there is no ability to order online. Sounds like I'd bankrupt myself if i ever manage to get to one again...

David

• Like 1