72nders' 2021

72nders

Hello all,

These are Oompa Loompa's 2021 builds, 15 in total, we are a family of modellers, this our first year on britmodeller, and we all find it very helpful and interesting.

Hope you enjoy!

These are my kits, I build mainly sci-fi and aircraft models:

Bandai 1/144 U-wing

1dRjtB4o_o.jpg

Bandai 1/72 A-wing

CIeZOrAY_o.jpg

Bandai 1/48 AT-ST

DBWx6yRY_o.jpg

Bandai 1/72 X-wing

um8zKxCI_o.jpg

Hasegawa 1/72 SBD-3 Dauntless (this was a group build with my dad who also built a dauntless -see below)

ogBoRxa3_o.jpg

9HMhguYv_o.jpg

Polar Lights 1/1000 NX-01 Enterprise

7JZNcPED_o.jpg

Bandai 1/72 Tie Advanced X1 "Darth Vader's Tie Fighter"

hDvgKtPs_o.jpg

Academy 1/72 F6F-5 Hellcat

CsvCZ8Nv_o.jpg

FLlSXAkV_o.jpg

My dad's models, he builds mainly aircraft kits:

Hasegawa 1/72 SBD-3 Dauntless

bgVBzw6N_o.jpg

UChY6FtT_o.jpg

Azur 1/72 Delta

M3OgtuAN_o.jpg

yCwFBWCm_o.jpg

RxDURcmp_o.jpg

RS Models 1/72 Ambrosini SAI 207

q2ezxmpK_o.jpg

pgPys8AG_o.jpg

Esivkaio_o.jpg

These are my mom's models she started building kits this year, she enjoys building mainly ww1 aircraft:

Eduard 1/72 Fokker D.VII

lqeoYo22_o.jpg

Arma Hobby 1/72 Fokker E.V

FAhlEKDZ_o.jpg

Oy4d13BC_o.jpg

Eduard 1/72 Albatros D.V

7mMrBVpu_o.jpg

OmNbcZLB_o.jpg

Revell 1/72 Fokker Dr.I

zVUP7SFx_o.jpg

Happy New Year to everyone,

Oompa Loompa modelers

Edited by 72nders
  • Like 11

Well, that's some harvest you brought in with the three of you! They're all very good, the pair of Dauntlesses especially. And mom, a first year builder, wow.... let's see more of your work in 2022, people!

• Thanks 1

I really like your family involvement. I was always the sole modeller in my house. Together, have a great selection of builds for this year.

At the risk of causing family disharmony, I've got to add that Mom takes the prize in my opinion. I love those precise and colourful WWI aircraft.

• Thanks 1

Wow what a fantastic family affair,  a great line up between you all.  These are all lovely models , congratulations to you all.  Mum's models are amazing especially due to the recent start in modelling. I really like the Delta the metal finish is superb. 

Great work all of you.

Chris

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, JeroenS said:

Well, that's some harvest you brought in with the three of you! They're all very good, the pair of Dauntlesses especially. And mom, a first year builder, wow.... let's see more of your work in 2022, people!

19 hours ago, Bertie Psmith said:

I really like your family involvement. I was always the sole modeller in my house. Together, have a great selection of builds for this year.

At the risk of causing family disharmony, I've got to add that Mom takes the prize in my opinion. I love those precise and colourful WWI aircraft.

7 hours ago, bigbadbadge said:

Wow what a fantastic family affair,  a great line up between you all.  These are all lovely models , congratulations to you all.  Mum's models are amazing especially due to the recent start in modelling. I really like the Delta the metal finish is superb. 

Great work all of you.

Chris

5 hours ago, bianfuxia said:

Wow your Mum makes better biplanes in her first year than most of us will in a lifetime of modeling!

Thank you all for your very kind words,

I am really proud of my mom and very happy that she has taken to modelling plus, she has helped us to thin our stash of ww1 aircraft, next year we hope to double this years' production, which means that my dad has to finish all his ongoing projects.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 72nders changed the title to 72nders' 2021