None appearing posts/unread replies?

Not easy to explain, but for the second time I have typed a post and clicked submit and later noticed that the thread has stayed where it was with the previous post showing as the last. Yet when I click on the last post link I see my post showing as an unread reply. This happened on a laptop but occurs when going to look on my mobile phone. I tried editing the post, but no change. I vaguely recall fixing it last time but can't now remember what I did. Deleting the post and re-posting doesn't seem to be an option.

The post is (or isn't) in the Future Group Builds section and should be in the Prototypes Racers etc thread. My post was an hour or so ago; the previous one was made on December 30th.

It sounds like a problem I sometimes get.

I posted up about it and Mike checked it out he too could not figure it out

Sometimes my work-around is to copy then delete what I've posted, refresh the page then post the copy in again. Then the message appears and the timing of my original posting puts the thread in the proper time slot

• Like 1

It has only happened to me twice in six months, so obviously a bit of a freak occurrence, but it's kind of good to know that by happening to at least one other person that I haven't imagined it.

21 hours ago, Greg B said:

no-one else seems to be having an issue.

Actually, some of us DO have many problems with the forum, it's just that we shrug our shoulders, and move on to doing something more enjoyable than wrangling with duff software. I also get the will it / won't it post thing, and I've stopped counting the 500 errors. All on multiple platforms and separate internet connections, I might add. 

It's no biggy, there's other things to do. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Rob G said:

Actually, some of us DO have many problems with the forum, it's just that we shrug our shoulders, and move on to doing something more enjoyable than wrangling with duff software. I also get the will it / won't it post thing, and I've stopped counting the 500 errors. All on multiple platforms and separate internet connections, I might add. 

It's no biggy, there's other things to do. 

We get the 500 errors as well, and other glitches. We are still trying to nail the issues down but its elusive.