Reconnaissance (or Scouting for the hard of spelling) Chat

IMG-2574.jpgWell I dusted off my Lysander ( I just love the period instructions) and checked it to scale plans, it’s actually quite accurate. Except for very little interior detail it’s quite a nice kit. So all the very least I’ll get this one home. 

11 hours ago, Enzo the Magnificent said:

Extension applied! :thumbsup:

Wahoo, I shall now do my best to get as many of my four builds over the line. I’m confident the Lysander and the Roland CII will make it, and will try for the Freidrichshaffen and the Hannover ( or is it a Halberstadt) for which I actually bought lozenge decals ( after my experience with my Canadian DVII I’m not sure if that will make the build quicker or slower :) )

Edited by Marklo
  • Like 1

The Group Build sub-heading says July 12, but I'm guessing that's a typo because (a) it's a Wednesday and (b) the gallery now locks at midnight July 2, which would indeed be a one week extension.

6 minutes ago, klr said:

The Group Build sub-heading says July 12, but I'm guessing that's a typo because (a) it's a Wednesday and (b) the gallery now locks at midnight July 2, which would indeed be a one week extension.

You are quite right, it was a typo.  Interestingly enough, it was only a typo on the secondary language sheet.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/13/2023 at 8:41 PM, klr said:

the gallery now locks at midnight July 2,

So it’s definitely the 2nd. Ah well looks like it may be touch and go for my Freidrichshaffen, mostly owing I might add to me getting  a rather painful  abscess last weekend and not going near the bench. Needs a new spinner the upperwing and rigging and an engine ( if I can actually find it, otherwise I may need to resort to a resin cast from some old molds) hmm possible but not that probable.

• Like 1