1/72 scale Vickers VC10, Bristol Britannia and Armstrong Whitworth Argosy 3D printed wheels

kev67

VC10 1/72 accurate 3D printed weighted wheels consisting of 8 main wheels and 2 front wheels, cut masks are also included. Can be used for Mach2, Airways Vacform, Anigrand, Magna models

The wheels have centre holes in the back and may require these holes to be made bigger for the required model you are building.

£12.80 + £2.20 postage and package

if paying by PayPal please add 0.76p for PayPal fee

Please contact me if you are interested

VC10 MAIN WHEEL

spacer.png

spacer.png

VC10 FRONT WHEEL

spacer.png

spacer.png

thumbnail-IMG-3350.jpg

I also have Bristol Britannia 1/72 accurate 3D printed weighted wheels consisting of 8 main wheels and 2 front wheels, cut masks are also included. Can be used for Mach2, and Airways Vac-form models kits.

The wheels have centre holes in the back and may require these holes to be made bigger for the required model you are building.

£8.80 + £2.20 postage and package

if paying by PayPal please add 0.88p for PayPal fee

BRISTOL BRITANNIA MAIN WHEEL

spacer.png

photo15-1.jpg

BRISTOL BRITANNIA FRONT WHEEL

spacer.png

spacer.png

I have also for sale Armstrong Whitworth Argosy 1/72 accurate 3D printed weighted wheels consisting of 4 main wheels and 2 front wheels, cut masks are also included. Can be used for Mach2, Airways Vac-form and Magna model kits.

£7.80 + £2.20 postage and package

if paying by PayPal please add 0.59p for PayPal fee

ARMSTRONG WHITWORTH ARGOSY MAIN WHEEL

spacer.png

spacer.png

ARMSTRONG WHITWORTH ARGOSY FRONT WHEEL

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 4

• kev67 changed the title to 1/72 scale Vickers VC10 and Bristol Britannia 3D printed wheels

Just received sets of both the VC10 and Britannia wheels and the quality is excellent. If you've got a kit of either, these will make a huge difference.

Thanks Kev!

Steve

• Like 1

• kev67 changed the title to 1/72 scale Vickers VC10, Bristol Britannia and Armstrong Whitworth Argosy 3D printed wheels
12 hours ago, rodenlee said:

Hi Kev

I'll buy a set of Argosy wheels please if you have any left and you're happy to post them to Australia?

Cheers

Shaun

Hi Shaun

If you can message me in my message box, I will come back to you with cost plus postage to Australia

Cheers 

Kev

• 1 month later...
On 2/27/2022 at 2:51 PM, kev67 said:

Hi Roland 

I have messaged you regarding the wheels

regards

Kev

Thanks @kev67  The wheels arrived safely and I’m very impressed by the detail!  I’m no 3D printing aficionado but they look great.  Love the way you’ve captured all the wheel hub detail 

VC10 parts

and the water deflector on the nose wheel

VC10 parts

Very realistic, but equally like the way you’ve captured the tread on the mains. Took me right back to many a pre-flight walk round 

VC10 parts

Now all I need is some time to get on with the Mach 2 VC10!!

Like others, I recently received Kev's wheelsets for the VC10, Brit and Argosy.

They are all absolutely superb in every respect, and highly recommended.  I guarantee that if you get any (or all) of these, you'll be delighted with them.  Whatever kits they're used on, they'll be a definite enhancement to what's provided in the respective kits.

Not only that, but mine were swiftly dispatched to me and came in bomb-proof packaging.

Lets support Kev and encourage him to provide us with more top-class items.

Donald

On 3/5/2022 at 4:02 PM, aircraftkit said:

Lets support Kev and encourage him to provide us with more top-class items.

Hmmm,  how about a set of Canberra B2 main wheels and front wheels (avec mudguards)?

I'd be in for 6 sets for a start.

regards

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Kev,

I'd be interested in a set of wheels for the Mach2 VC 10. Are they still available please?

Regards

Robert-Jan

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hi Kev, I would be interested in a set of the Argosy and Britannia wheels. The Argosy is currently in the Big and British GB and your wheels would really set it off. 

Martin