Italeri 2022 catalogue - new, reissue, repop, rebox etc.

Homebee

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, IT_Man said:

They had originally marketed it as a "B" and only now on the boxart changed to an "A" to reflect what's in the box!

even if in the box you don't find a proper P51A ! This is the original P51 Italeri issued more than 20 years ago, with no modified parts to resemble and obtain a real P51A. The only P51A details are the decals ! Another Italeri "monsterpiece" 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, NavyWessex said:

So, can someone confirm, decals and instructions aside, what variant this plastic actually builds up as please?

None, really - OOTB you get an A fuselage with a D wing. 

Cheers,

Andre 

21 minutes ago, Rudolf Korachkin said:

"New" old moulds.  When was the last brand new mold from Italeri in 1/72?

2016 or what?

No, it was 2019 and the kit is a brand new tool of 1/72 F35B Lightning II.  In the same year or at distance of some months  also Academy was out with a brand new F35B, the Academy is finer in may opinion, anyway in the box Italeri is quite nice. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Aircraft kits in the soon to release pipe line

Source: https://nowosci.plastikowe.pl/aktualnosci/zapowiedzi-italeri-czerwiec-2022/

- ref. 2720 - 1/48 - Westland Wessex HU.5 - Falklands War 40th Anniversary - reedition

2720-00.jpg

- ref. 1236 - 1/72 - BAe Sea Harrier FRS.1 - Falklands War 40th Anniversary - ex-ESCI 

1236-00.jpg

- ref. 1441 - 1/72 - Northrop F-5A Freedom Fighter - ex-ESCI

1441-00.jpg

V.P.

Edited by Homebee
  • Like 4

Great to see the Wessex get a re-release. I wonder what the RRP will be as they've been changing hands for in excess of sixty pounds on eBay in recent times.

1 minute ago, Filler said:

Great to see the Wessex get a re-release. I wonder what the RRP will be as they've been changing hands for in excess of sixty pounds on eBay in recent times.

To answer my own question, Jadlam have it for pre-order at £39.95.

3 hours ago, Hook said:

Nice Dutch markings. 

Indeed! I'm sure I remember seeing Dutch F-5s in that colour scheme at the Mildenhall Air Fetes back in the late 80s.

11 minutes ago, Mark Proulx said:

Any news on their 1/32nd Macchi 202? All we have seen so far is a box top. Do we know which 202 Series is being considered?

The model was announced barely 5 months ago, meanwhile Italeri has yet to release the 2511 — NATO Pilots, Ground Crew and Accessories set announced in 2016. At their rate of working on kits in 1/32 I would expect this Macchi somewhere in 2025 than in a month or two.

• Haha 2