1/144 Bf109E Test Shots

WLJayne

Hi all!

We just got some test shots through the post and I couldn't wait to get them photographed and show them to you!

We're so pleased with these, however the development has not been without drama! The mould tool that made these has actually been scrapped, because as some of you eagle-eyed folks will see there is a very slight misalignment between the halves which has caused some flashing. The toolmaker wasn't happy with it and couldn't fix it, and they cut the tool again for free !! So our production plastic sprues will be ever better quality with sharper part lines than what you see here!
However the surface details and features show up very well, and we hope that you're as excited to see them as we are! Now we will move on to cutting the Spitfire and canopy tools.
We're hoping to be able to ship all pre-orders in spring, though we can't confirm an exact date yet. Thank you for sticking with us on this journey!

Full album here: https://imgur.com/a/ScpIbiF

spacer.png

• Like 5

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/18/2023 at 6:01 PM, Adam Poultney said:

Yep. Beacon have them on their website, Hannants stock them and King Kit also stock them.

Thanks, Adam.  I went, I saw, I bought.

• Like 1