New 1/72nd Arma Models P-51B/C Mustang Mk.III, 441 Sqn. RCAF, UK 1945

1 hour ago, Col Walter E Kurtz said:

It definitely looks like weathered Aluminium to my eyes! Superb! 

Cheers mate,...... well job done then!! 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, RainierHooker said:

Quite the little pony! I just bought my first Arma kits (a hurri and a yak), looks like I need to add a few more to the stash...

Thank`s mate,...... I do like the Arma kits although I have not built a Yak yet,....... you`ll be impressed by this P-51, it deserves to sell well in the States,.... I can see me building a tiny 8th AF tribute as well as more Commonwealth aircraft too.

Edited by tonyot
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, opus999 said:

That is an outstanding build.  I love the finish.

Thanks mate,...... I really wasn`t sure about the finish so cheers for that, makes me feel better about it.

Another absolute stunner off your bench Tony, can only agree with everyone else that the finish looks spot on - and your comparison pic with the real thing shows just how right it looks!

Marvellous Mustang!

Keith

• Like 1

1 hour ago, keefr22 said:

Another absolute stunner off your bench Tony, can only agree with everyone else that the finish looks spot on - and your comparison pic with the real thing shows just how right it looks!

Marvellous Mustang!

Keith

Thanks Keith,..... means a lot mate because I was a bit unsure about it,..... so glad that it has been popular,..... the new kit is a real beauty to build.

• Like 1

On 1/5/2022 at 10:33 PM, tonyot said:

Thanks mate,.... all it is, is a rattle can, gloss varnish for the decals, then matt varnish on top,....... giving the model a bit of a buffing up at the end,....... I`m sure that your model looks excellent. 

Thanks Wulfman,..... very kind mate. 

Armmmm, you will see it in a short time. Its about to be finished soon :wonder:. Thanks for the encouragement. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

On 1/7/2022 at 10:02 PM, Valleyforge said:

Armmmm, you will see it in a short time. Its about to be finished soon :wonder:. Thanks for the encouragement. :thumbsup:

No worries mate,...... I`ll look forward to it. 

• Like 1

On 1/10/2022 at 10:15 AM, ArmouredSprue said:

Fantastic model. I want this kit badly.

Thanks mate,...... it is a beauty,.... you`ll love it. 

Wow Tony!!!! This one really caught my eye. Along with Libor`s ( Redboost ) Arma Mustang, you guys have caused me to buy at LEAST FIVE ( 😉 ) of these outstanding kits.  Beautiful results as usual my friend!!! :like:

Mike

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, djos said:

I like metal finish you got, and very convincing moderate weathering. Very successful project.

Nice to see this new mold finished

Regards Djordje

Thank you Djordje,...... I`m glad that you like it,..... and the kit itself is lovely.  

28 minutes ago, Sky Keg said:

Wow Tony!!!! This one really caught my eye. Along with Libor`s ( Redboost ) Arma Mustang, you guys have caused me to buy at LEAST FIVE ( 😉 ) of these outstanding kits.  Beautiful results as usual my friend!!! :like:

Mike

Thanks Mike,........ oh mate it is a lovely kit,..... I`ll certainly be building many more,..... it is without doubt THE BEST P-51B/C kit out there in 1/72nd scale now. .... you will love yours. 

You already read my thoughts on this  build in your WIP, Tony, but damn! Looks just like the photos of the real one! Beautiful workmanship and paint, as the others have said...still waiting for my two pre-ordered ones to get here on this side of the pond. You are right- Arma has set the bar pretty darned high with this one; not an easy task, considering the hundreds of  modelers who have waited so many years for this airplane! Can't imagine what their next project will be,, but can't wait to see it! Have a happy and even more prolific modeling year, my friend! :clap2:

Mike

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 72modeler said:

You already read my thoughts on this  build in your WIP, Tony, but damn! Looks just like the photos of the real one! Beautiful workmanship and paint, as the others have said...still waiting for my two pre-ordered ones to get here on this side of the pond. You are right- Arma has set the bar pretty darned high with this one; not an easy task, considering the hundreds of  modelers who have waited so many years for this airplane! Can't imagine what their next project will be,, but can't wait to see it! Have a happy and even more prolific modeling year, my friend! :clap2:

Mike

Thanks Mike,..... much appreciated mate and you are very kind indeed.  I know you`ll love your kits when they arrive. I know that some have reached the USA, so you shouldn`t have to wait too long now?