PK-30 Provost T Mk 1 . Finished

I agree a lovely choice and yet another one of those left field Matchbox subjects we all know and love so well. My Provost kit comes in the same box, however has bright red and white parts. Your sprues are quite interesting. 

Cheers, welcome aboard and best of luck.. Dave 

• Like 1

Just now, Rabbit Leader said:

I agree a lovely choice and yet another one of those left field Matchbox subjects we all know and love so well. My Provost kit comes in the same box, however has bright red and white parts. Your sprues are quite interesting. 

Cheers, welcome aboard and best of luck.. Dave 

Thanks Dave

I have two more  in the stash . One is the same as this and the other is red and white .

• Like 1

Ok , so I've made a little progress .  Assembled the main airframe components , which didn't fit as well as I would have liked , then applied filler .

Provost-3.jpg

I'll leave it a day or two , then break out the wet & dry

• Like 7

31 minutes ago, rs2man said:

Ok , so I've made a little progress .  Assembled the main airframe components , which didn't fit as well as I would have liked , then applied filler .

Provost-3.jpg

I'll leave it a day or two , then break out the wet & dry

Easy tiger 🐯 the GB doesn't start till Saturday ! :wink:

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, rs2man said:

I will consider myself suitably chastised 

With that break of the starters gun @rs2man, I'm afraid we are either going to have to disqualify you or force you to commit to building at least two of your Provost kits during this GB! We will await for reply. 

Cheers.. Dave 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, rs2man said:

I will consider myself suitably chastised 

Sorry if that came over a bit heavy handed, it was not intended, honest :like:

4 hours ago, Black Knight said:

Such enthusiasm.

Should not be too severely punished

well, maybe just a bit . . . . . . he has to build a Starfix 'Spitfire' or 'Messerschmitt 109'

How about @rs2man has to attempt to host a Starfix GB in the future :whistle:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

20 hours ago, Rabbit Leader said:

With that break of the starters gun @rs2man, I'm afraid we are either going to have to disqualify you or force you to commit to building at least two of your Provost kits during this GB! We will await for reply. 

Cheers.. Dave 

Sorry for the delayed response , but I've only just seen this .  I have no desire to build two Provosts , so I'll have to be disqualified .  Will you ask the moderators to remove the thread, or shall I ?

• Sad 2

24 minutes ago, rs2man said:

Sorry for the delayed response , but I've only just seen this .  I have no desire to build two Provosts , so I'll have to be disqualified .  Will you ask the moderators to remove the thread, or shall I ?

Perhaps it was lost in translation, however I was hoping you'd take this as my bad attempt at humour mate.. It's all good @rs2man we are happy to keep this build in and are impressed by your eager enthusiasm. 

Cheers.. Dave 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, rs2man said:

Sorry mate, just some mickey taking, please continue with the Provost and I very much look forward to seeing it in the gallery.

Cheers Pat

• Like 2

I have one built, don't remember much about it but I always thought it looked good so let's see all of them built if you can do it.

I'm envious, as this is one of the very few Matchbox aircraft kits I've never built, or have in the stash. Well, there's probably a few I didn't  care for (sacrilege in this GB I know), but let's forget about those. I even have some Irish Air Corp decals just waiting for this kit.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, klr said:

I'm envious, as this is one of the very few Matchbox aircraft kits I've never built, or have in the stash. Well, there's probably a few I didn't  care for (sacrilege in this GB I know), but let's forget about those. I even have some Irish Air Corp decals just waiting for this kit.

I have one I'd be prepared to part with .  PM me if you're interested. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, rs2man said:

I have one I'd be prepared to part with .  PM me if you're interested. 

"Lead me not into temptation ..."

Thanks, I'll have a think about it, but with about a zillion kits already in the stash, I'm not sure getting yet another kit is a good idea.

Of course, the flip-side of that argument is what difference would one more little kit make? 😉

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, klr said:

I'm not sure getting yet another kit is a good idea.

Those are not the words of a true hoarder modeller.... let me help you open your wallet and part with a few sheckles for more plastic! 

Cheers.. Dave  

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, klr said:

"Lead me not into temptation ..."

Thanks, I'll have a think about it, but with about a zillion kits already in the stash, I'm not sure getting yet another kit is a good idea.

Of course, the flip-side of that argument is what difference would one more little kit make? 😉

Well it's there if you want it .  Just let me know .