It is not a U-boot,it is not the Pink Panther and it is not Marilyn Monroe's car

In 1979 the mechanics of EC1/10 Valois made a joke with EC2/10 Seine and painted the personal aircraft of Col.Henry Guyot pink overnight.The next day he had a mission and had to fly with a pink aircraft.

Here is a link to the story.

http://defens-aero.com/2014/01/un-mirage-iiic-couleur.-rose-bonbon.html

This is the old Esci 1/48 scale Mirage IIIC kit improved with the exhaust from a Eduard model and the fuel tanks and the ejection seat of a Kinetic Mirage IIIE.

Saluti

Giampiero

imgp8666v9jz2.jpg

imgp8667ynj56.jpg

imgp86682sjb3.jpg

imgp8669bejfl.jpg

• Like 25

I did not paint the moustache because they are not very aerodynamic and more important I only like well shaved aircraft.🙂

Seriously I saw it on the pictures but could not find out what colour they were so I did not paint them.

If I find the colour it is no problem to make them.

Saluti

Giampiero

• Haha 1

A few years ago the Army's senior Engineer made a visit to the helicopter spray bay and joked about the Lynx in for work saying 'paint it pink' - so they did. The photo appeared in the Corps magazine, but the senior Engineer's reaction has gone unrecorded! Alas it then had to be repainted in the correct colours.

Now if Lady Penelope ever flew a fighter it would probably be this colour, though it would probably have to be a two seater so Parker could 'drive'.