Aeropoxy resin kits Short guide and chronology 1993-2022 and counting...

Supercuber

On 1/7/2022 at 8:23 PM, exdraken said:

Wow, quite a portfolio!

Seems I missed the 2- seat Orao....  

Nice!!

By the way, will come anything of the Serbian Orao modernization plans?

Thx Markus, 

Regarding ORAO V.2 , its still in test phase, One two seater, serialed 25530 is converted to test plane , packed with new avionics, newly integrated IR and Laser guided rockets and other armament.
If these tests  completed successfully ,  several two seaters will be overhauled and upgraded to V.2 version.

On 1/11/2022 at 11:48 AM, Supercuber said:

Thx Markus, 

Regarding ORAO V.2 , its still in test phase, One two seater, serialed 25530 is converted to test plane , packed with new avionics, newly integrated IR and Laser guided rockets and other armament.
If these tests  completed successfully ,  several two seaters will be overhauled and upgraded to V.2 version.

Seems you mixed me up with Werner 😄

As he said, an interesting portfolio. Cool to see your product history, didn't know your are in this business that long.

Great info about the Orao 2.0. I'm following this topic since a while and it seems the much needed update of the Orao is finally progressing. As I understand they are even bringing some machines (four I think) back into service which were preserved at the aviation museum for years.

Cheers

Markus

Yeah, i mixed you and Werner  indeed. Sorry.
Exchanging few e-mails on same subject with you recently, lead me to wrongly reply to you instead of Werner.

Yes, Aviation Museum stored ORAO's have 500-600 flying hours only ( of 3000 hrs allowed) and should be overhauled and upgraded to V2 version in next few years, together with some two seater Orao's still in  service.
Time will tell , will this be sucessful project.

• Like 1