Zvezda 1/144 Boeing 767-300 with Ansett Australia VH-BZF Decals by V1 Decals

The latest build on the bench for me is the Zvezda 767-300. I typically like to finish a build before I jump to the next one but due to the weather being a consistent -50 Celsius with wind chill here in Saskatchewan and my less then stellar paint booth that really requires an open window my 737 is currently waiting for paint so time to start something new.  I am working on building a better paint booth so I can paint without having to open a window so hopefully I can get that done in the next week or so. Anyways back to the 767 I will be building it with the zvezda kit and V1 decals pictured below. y4mpLNUCcffWXxjQC8YBmokX7TgToSPrG6k9Li9_

Not a lot of progress on the first day but I filled the windows with my usual method of placing a piece of tape on the outside and pushing Milliput through the back this leaves a very nice finish that requires little sanding and messing around. 

y4miPR8DqgXF_QKGlI-y3_ZJ46CyPIaRHxn4HYmy

y4m1BYuHTXBd_GuL-ysvUXUEsB4vmYEGPOqgAxj2

y4mEIBigtHoW87juUFtMLnhpZC8n08woaz6EAjPSHopefully tomorrow I can get the gear bay painted and fuselage glued together. I can still use the airbrush for small pieces with my current booth but painting a whole plane just overwhelms it. Anyways I wish everyone a Happy New Year and a good 2022!

• Like 2